Friday 15 March 2013

How To Create A Cover Letter For A Job Application

How To Create A Cover Letter For A Job Application

Most jobs ask for a cover letter along with your resume. A cover letter can make or break your case with the prospective employer. I am giving a sample cover letter below in the format which most business schools follow in the USA. I am assuming that the applicant is doing his/her MBA right now. Make sure you put in the correct postal address and other details in the letter below. It is like a template right now. The names used below are used just as an example and are fake. Study the below letter carefully and draft your own cover letter for your applications. Good luck.120 Orchard AvenueYourtownname, MN zip codeTel: (xxx) xxx-xxxxEmail: your email idSeptember 9, 2007Mr. Dave ClaytonHR ManagerXYZ, Inc. 140 Oak StreetTheirtownname, MN zip codeDear Mr. Clayton:I came to know about a managerial job opening in the marketing team at your company from Robert Woods of United Services. With my work experience and MBA in marketing, I feel that I am an ideal candidate for the position.I have been following the progress of XYZ, Inc. since last two years from newspapers and trade journals. I am keenly interested in the online-offline model developed by your company to sell products on the Internet and in retail outlets. Before I started my MBA, I worked extensively in marketing and retailing products on e-commerce websites. Currently, I am sharpening my skills in the traditional marketing areas with my MBA studies. I plan to graduate in December 2008 with an emphasis in marketing. I find a great synergy between your company and my background and experience. I am sure, that as a marketing manager in your company, I will be able to take the department to new heights.I am eager to talk to you and learn more about the managerial position. I want to discuss with you, the new ideas which I have for XYZ, Inc. Please review my resume. I will contact you after a week to know about the possibility of arranging a meeting with you.Your time and consideration is greatly appreciated.Sincerely,Your full nameEnclosure: Resume





how to create a cover letter for a job application


Republished by Blog Post Promoter


How To Create A Cover Letter For A Job Application is a post from: Amazing Cover Letter For Job Application






Find out more: How To Create A Cover Letter For A Job Application

No comments:

Post a Comment